Sunday 6 September 2009

Need to keep on blogging

To be honest I lost my way a little with this blogging lark. I wonder, who will even read it?

However, after watching a free premiere of Julie and Julia I have renewed enthusiasm.

I have also won a Vodka Cocktail kit and received a free packet of pringles in the post. I have started comping again. Within the last few months my biggest wins have been two meals out with my local radio station.

My blog will essentially about my attempts to save as much money as I can. I am not tight perhaps frugal but its about getting more for less money.

As I said in my previous blog, I work and I am not poor but I do have limited funds. My main aim however, is to reach retirement and not to have to worry about money at all and to be able have a relatively worry free lifestyle when I get there.

I must say that since I have been considering my future I have started to spend less. Very rarely do I ever spend in the week and my changes include taking my own packed lunches to work. I spend less on shopping as I meal plan from week to week. It is not really that difficult because if we do not fancy a meal one night we can chop and change.

Don't get me wrong we do have the odd takeaway but try to keep it down to once per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment