Saturday 14 November 2009

De-clutter

I am trying to de-clutter my home.  Easier said than done I found out.  The biggest problem I faced was the fact that both my husband and I are book lovers.  My home is full of them.  I must have thrown out 15 and put a pile aside for my daughter, most of which was cookery books. 

After an hour or so there many books remain although they look a lot tidier.  So that was the front room.  In the bedroo I could not find any books to throw away and I have a cardboard box full near my bed and a bookshelf!!

I have also de-cluttered a cupboard in the front room.  I feel like I have a long way to go but I am pleased with what I have done so fat.  I also feel the need to just empty the whole home and start again its full of rubbish which I do not seem able to throw out.  If any of you have any tips I would be very very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment