Sunday 15 November 2009

More De-cluttering

I think I am getting the hang of it.  I have thrown out stuff that I have for ages and not used for ages but might use one day tut tut!  My home is looking less cluttered.  Still have a little way to go but I feel refreshed.  I need to do other rooms this coming weekend.

One problem I have is keeping to one room at a time.  I must confess that I get side tracked and this means it may actually be taking me more time than it should.  Oh well upwards and onwards.

Back to work tomorrow - oh well soon be Christmas!!  Oh and I love it!

1 comment:

  1. It's easier to declutter when you are older, you think 'what the heck am I keeping this for'. You have to be brutal, take it to the charity shop. I guarantee that a couple of weeks later you will have forgotten all about it.

    ReplyDelete