Sunday 8 November 2009

Winter Blues

I still don't seem to be able to shake myself out of the doldrums.  Still working hard.  Feel that the flat is a mess, needs doing up but we are so tired.  Cannot afford to get someone in to sort it out.

Busy week last week at work and the week before. I had to work yesterday afternoon and at little this morning. This week looks like its going to be busy this week.  At the High Court in London this week for a case, am excited and a little nervous at the same time.

Did a pile of ironing last night and the housework is nearly done.  I should be feeling happier but its so dark and horrid outside.  Off to see my sister and her family later, it is my neice's birthday tomorrow and I am taking a present round.

On the subject of presents I have bought some Christmas presents,  I am also going to use some of the vouchers I have saved up over the year for pressies too.  In terms of food I have, cake, sweets, and Christmas pud so am getting there.  I do not have a hamper this year after the debacle one year where that company went into administration.

Well I am off now to see if I can cheer myself up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment