Tuesday 17 May 2011

Approved Food Order

At last I have taken the plunge and placed an order with Approved Food.  It has been suggested to me on several occasions.  I signed up to emails and today the bargains were just too tempting.  I spent £24.00 plus delivery for around £75.00 worth of items.  Yes some were luxuries but most were essentials.  Most were items we use all the time such a pickle and olive oil. Some items were close to BB date some past it and others no where near it.

I would have bought more as I hadnt reached the full capacity that I could have had for the delivery but to be honest I was "dipping my toe in" so to speak.  If the items are okay or some of them are then of course I can order those items again.  I did order 2 of most things but 4 and even 5 of others.

I thought it was really good that there are items that you can purchase which can help reduce the postage price.  Good if you need them anyway.

I arranged for them to be delivered to work as I am at work all day.  Work are usually okay about deliveries as long as there are not to many.  Its probably about the fourth I would have had in about ooh let me see over 8 years lol.  One girl does that in a week ha ha.

I will take a pic of my shopping and post it when received.

In the meantime, I would love to hear from others who have bought items from Approved Food who would tell me what their experiences are with regard to the delivery and the quality.

2 comments:

  1. The Four deliveries do not include my graze box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put my second order in to AF. Wasvery pleased with first lot - but afterwards thought my decision to get 36 cup-a-soups for £1 was a little crazy - I am getting fed up with taking them into school on the 2 days I am there at lunchtime. Carrot & coriander gets very dull after about the 23rd packet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete