Sunday 19 February 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

 


I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award by Dians Timpanalley and I thank her so much.  I will pass on the award to the following bloggers:


Versatile blogger award

The Versatile blogger award rules are:


1. Pass it on to 7 recently discovered blogs.


2. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated.


3. Share 7 things about yourself.


4. Thank the award giver and link back to them in your blog.


7 things about me
 
1. I am 40 years old
2. I am a lawyer
3. I like to see people happy
4.  I have a  lovely family
5. I have been married over 4 years
6. I live on the South Coast.
7. I like to live below my means.

3 comments:

  1. I love these awards. You find out more about the winner and find out about great new blogs.


    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Justine,

    thank you so much for the nomination! This is so exciting!
    I will pass this award on in the next few days to seven other lovely
    Blogs. Take care Nicolexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never but a huge thank you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete