Tuesday 16 October 2012

Stress Course








Having had one to one CBT I today started week one of a five week stress course.  I was so worried about going.  I couldn't believe how many of us there were suffering the same thing.

We dealt with what is stress?  We interacted with the tutors to determine what it was and its symptoms as well as anxiety.  There was no requirement to tell our story but should we discuss them between us it is confidential.

I feel I got a lot out of it.

Feeling stressed at going to the docs tomorrow. Have to explain to him I still don't feel I'm ready to go to work!!  Oh well going to the CAB with my sister, Sarah tomorrow so won't have much time to worry. Anyway, ta ra for now!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you're getting things sorted. All the best, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are heading in the right direction hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Justine, you have won my giveaway. Please could you send me your full name and posting address to my email address calam711@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks and congratulations! Anne X

    ReplyDelete