Sunday 9 December 2012

Advent day 9!

I got this from Mrsmmakes on day 6 which was meant to be day 9 ha ha!



Some lovely mini smellies, ideal for when I go away at Christmas! (sorry my picture is sideways!)

Instead I was supposed to open:

A lovely Christmas pudding (hooray my technology worked for a change!!

I got Mrsmmakes some nice hot choc choc as she told me she doesn't drink tea or coffee:


Whoop whoop technology worked again!!


I just cannot wait to see what tomorrow's  advent.

In the meantime, I have sorted out the food items I collected to take to the foodbank.  I have at least two full bags to take there this week.  I am doing one more collection next week and that is it.

Talking about giving to charity I recently received a letter from the PDSA saying that they have made over £20 from the items I donated - I am so pleased!!



No comments:

Post a Comment