Sunday 2 December 2012

Advent day two

Well, our tree is up.  There are also a few presents under the tree, not allowed to put decorations up and no cards to write so that means we should have a relatively stress-free Christmas.  I do not have to go into the crowded shops which does stress me out.  I am prepared this year, as of course I have been off sick.

I am looking forward to week 2 and it is my birthday Thursday.  Just a quiet evening in with hubby after three evenings out.  Monday night is crochet club, Tuesday I am going out for a meal for the housing association with which I volunteer and it  is on them and then Wednesday I am going to slimming world and hope to have lost a little.

In the meantime, as you are aware I participated in an advent swap and we had to make, buy or thrift 24 presents to give with a larger one for the 25th December.  It really helped me focus when I was having a hard time.  As my partner and I agreed a fairly low (but reasonable budget) it was a challenge and I enjoyed it.

Here is what my swap sent me a quilling set:

image



I bought her: image

Have a good week all!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your quilling set! so useful for making greetings cards

    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my rocking horses, thank you! It seems a shame to make something with them that I'd give away.

    ReplyDelete