Wednesday 1 January 2014

Back to work tomorrow.









































I am back to work tomorrow.  I do not mind as I have been off since 20 December and know a lot of people have not had a good break.  Besides I feel glad I have a job.  Since I have been aching all over for months it has become difficult but I feel I am coping.  I only have a two day week I would feel overwhelmed if I went back Monday to find five days in front of me.

I wanted to go for a walk today but unless this rain shifts that will not happen!  I have some chores to do I need to take some trousers up and iron items for work.   I have slimming world tonight which may or may not be busy, I do enjoy it we have a good crowd.  I really must lose some weight.

So today I shall be getting ready to go to work tomorrow, read and maybe watch a film. What do you do on New Year's Day?

1 comment:

  1. The weather is filthy here too. Make the most of this enforced relaxation! Jx

    ReplyDelete