Monday 10 March 2014

Park Run




It really is for everyone.  It's free you just have to register.  I joined several weeks ago and for the last two I have participated.  The first weeks just walked fast and last week I walked fast and did some jogging.  Our local park run is literally just up the road from me. It is 5 k.  Has anyone done this?  If not give it a go type in park run followed by your area into a search engine to see where your closest park run is. It is part of looking after myself as I haven't been the best of health recently.




5 comments:

  1. I have read about this in our local council newspaper, our park is in town, ten minutes drive away. Might give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I have signed up for it. Don't really want to run for too long, not good for the knees, but I suppose having a go won't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can walk too. Let me know how it goes. Well done!

      Delete
  3. It looks like my daughter and I may be doing race for life. We did it a few years ago (when I was a lot fitter!) so I am going to need to start moving bit more.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing Race for Life in June. Try the park run!

      Delete